GDPR – the General Data Protection Regulation 2018
Information we collect
We collect personally identifiable information about you (your 'Data') in the following ways:
• Through the use of enquiry and registration forms on our website; and
• When you voluntarily provide your details to us either online or offline
The elements of your Data that we may collect include:
• job title;
• email address;
• organisation name;
• organisation address, phone and fax number; and
• mobile telephone number.
How we use and disclose personal data
We use your Data for purposes which may include the following:
• Processing registrations and enquiries.
• Payment processing – we take online payments for our services where applicable. We don’t store your credit card details on our systems but we do store the transaction unique reference on our systems. We also use the billing details in case we need to contact you regarding payments for example for an outstanding invoice or refund.
• Providing you with information about products and services we offer (if you agree to receive such information) and other closely related purpose such as contacting you to find out what you think about the service you receive.
We may also disclose your information to business partners and to third party suppliers we engage to provide services which involve processing data on our behalf. We reserve the right to fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring or requesting us to disclose the identity or other usage details of any user of our site.
We also use information anonymously (so that no individual is identified by name):
• to build up marketing profiles; and
• to aid strategic planning and development.
Advice On Migration Ltd. has appropriate measures in place to ensure that our users’ Data is protected against unauthorised access or use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction and accidental loss.
A cookie is a small piece of information which is sent to your computer's hard drive by the web server so that the website can remember who you are. This information may include information relating to your use of our sites, information about your computer such as the computer's IP address and browser type, demographic data and, if you arrived at our site via a link from third party site, the website address of the linking page.
• To record data for website statistics tracking (note: no personal data is recorded or transmitted).
• To provide required technical information to support specific online applications, such as Youtube videos.
You can delete cookies from your hard drive at any time. You can also set your internet browser so that it will not allow cookies to be stored on your computer. Further information on how to prevent cookies from being stored on your computer can be found on the AboutCookies.org website. Alternatively go to the help menu within your internet browser.
Cookies used on the this website
We use the following cookies on the Mejma website (www.mejma.com):
• 1st party Google Analytics
• 3rd party for Youtube video playback
Note: This website and most other websites managed by LSIS use Google Analytics to track anonymous information about usage of our websites. You can opt out of Google Analytics tracking at any time by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. Please note: this add-on will prevent tracking by Google Analytics for any websites you visit, not only the Excellence Gateway. This opt-out will also only work when you are using a web browser with this add-in enabled.